Arvosta työtäni ja peruuta epäsopiva aikasi hyvissä ajoin!
If the time of your previously booked appointment is unsuitable, I would kindly ask you cancel it as soon as possible, preferably even several days in advance - that way I can offer the canceled time to another client. By doing so, we also make sure the massage therapist is not left without any work to do.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the reserved time. Cancellations not made in time will be charged at their full price and you will be sent an invoice. This payment is not a fine or punishment, given that everyone can sometimes be forgetful, but it is a payment for my time that has been reserved for you..
In case of illness or other serious factors preventing you from coming, the appointment may be moved but it will nevertheless be charged on the day when it was canceled..
You may cancel your appointment by using the cancellation link found in your reservation confirmation e-mail, by sensing a text message to the number 040 3621 465 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I do not recommend calling because I often don’t have time to answer my phone. By using the above mentioned cancellation methods you ensure that your cancellation is received in time.
IN WHICH CASES ARE YOU NOT ALLOWED TO COME FOR A MASSAGE?
The following are aina conditions that prohibit massage:
- Suspected exposure to COVID-19
- Airway infection symptoms (runny nose, sneezing, cough, etc.)
- Fever (above 37 degrees)
- While taking antibiotics
- Bacterial, viral or fungal infection
- Hangover or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Contagious skin and other diseases
- Severe loss or complete lack of sensation in the massaged area (e.g. as a result of stroke)
- Stroke affecting the central nervous system
- Untreated cancer or uninspected skin growths (possible melanoma)
In some cases these might be contraindications, please send an inquiry before booking a time:
- Currently active (inflamed) arthritis
- Acute deep vein thrombosis or varicose veins
- Low or high blood pressure
- Wounds, rash, blisters, inflamed hair roots, sebaceous glands or broken skin
- Heart conditions
- Other circulatory problems
- Joint inflammations
- Neurological problems (e.g. spastic muscles)
- Coronary heart disease
- Recent injuries
- Enlarged lymph nodes (armpit, groin, collarbone area, behind ear)